Saturday 5 March 2011

Frivolidad pura y dura.

Dear Student
you receive this email because you got less than 2 points from the quiz.

Some did not answer any question - I guess you know the reasons but some of you did answer but were not correct, were not precise or did not understand the text.

I would like to encourage you to read the texts in more detailed way putting attention to what is important. I will be talking about reading a paper during the first office hours - so I specially encourage you to come.

Remember that you can always do better - especially that only two best scores count for the final grade - and there will be 2/3 more quiz. But also remember that the compulsory articles are the base for final exam. So I do encourage you to work little more.

Have nice weekend

The Teacher Assistant (I don't write the name due to privacy reasons)

No comments: